Transfers to and from Phoenix Airport
Available Transfer Options
- local_taxi By Taxi Phoenix Airport Taxi
- train By Train Phoenix Airport Train
- directions_bus By Bus Phoenix Airport Bus
Phoenix International Airport Transfers
All passengers have a wide selection of options when they want to get to and from Sky Harbor Airport. It is recommended that you consider your budget, the time of day, your preferred travel transportation, and the like when you have to decide on your preferred airport transfers.
Airport transfers by car
Sky Harbor Airport is accessible by East Sky Harbor Boulevard, which is mainly served by Interstate 10, Arizona State Route 143, and Arizona State Route 202.
The address of the PHX Airport can be found below:
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)
3400 East Sky Harbor Blvd
Phoenix, Arizona 85034
If you have any questions or concerns you can contact Sky Harbor Airport by telephone on +1 602-273-3300.
All guests are asked to use the airport's free cell phone waiting lots at Sky Harbor Airport when picking up or dropping off passengers.
Please use the pick-up passenger areas outside each of the three terminals. Below are the locations for each terminal:
- Terminal 2 pick-up and drop off area is on the north curb.
- Terminal 3 pick-up and drop off areas are on the north and south curbs.
- Terminal 4 passenger drop off areas are on level 2, north and south curbs.
- Terminal 4 passenger pick-up areas are on level 1, north and south curbs.
Please note that passengers can also be picked up from the 44th Street PHX Sky Train Station. You should wait for your company in the Cell Phone Waiting Lot on the south side of the station.
Airport transfers by taxis
You can hire everything from a private limousine, car service, and taxis to provide you service to and from the PHX Airport.
You will find the taxi terminal access at PHX as follows:
- Terminal 2: east outside door # 8
- Terminal 3: North curb, outside door # 7
- Terminal 4: Level 1, North curb, outside door # 7 and south curb, outside door #6
Airport transfers with your car rental
When arriving at Sky Harbor Airport, passengers can nice and simple find their rental car reservation. Because at PHX Airport there is just one main Rental Car Center, which accommodates all the airport rental car companies. Here you will find the rental counters and vehicles from any of the rental car agencies represented at Sky Harbor Airport.
Be aware that passengers are advised to make a reservation as soon as possible as there are only a limited number of vehicles available for walk-up customers.
The Rental Car Center at PHX Airport is located within its own building at 1805 E. Sky Harbor Circle South. This is between 16th Street and 24th Street, south of Buckeye Road.
You can find a map and printable directions to and from the Rental Car Center here.
The Rental Car Center is just a few minutes from the terminals by shuttle transportation. There will be shuttle buses departing from the curb on baggage claim levels of each of the three terminals.
If you need to get in touch with a member of staff, you can contact the Rental Car Center Information Desk at telephone number +1 602-683-3741. They are open Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 PM (MST).
Airport transfers by public transportation
Sky Harbor Airport is located approximately 3 miles east of downtown Phoenix. From the airport, you will have a great selection of public ground transportation services that can bring you to and from your further location:
- Buses: There are a couple of bus routes that connect PHX Airport with the Valley Metro Rail Station in order to reach Phoenix city. The bus routes are number 13 and 44.
- Rail: Valley Metro Rail operates daily where passengers can take the light rail between Sky Harbor Airport using the Valley Metro Rail connection.
- Airport Shuttles: Many hotels and resorts offer shuttle bus service at your disposal to get you to and from Sky Harbor Hotel.